Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Milestones...26.2, that is!!

So last weekend I completed a milestone. No, Meg and I have not run the marathon yet, but we are signed up to run on October 26th in Washington D.C.

The milestone is I ran further than I have ever run before.....10 miles!!

We counting down at week 13 of 18 on our training schedule. You are more than welcome to join in at any time and run with us in D.C.!!! ...or just meet us there and cheer us on.... or just pray from you bed that we survive!!

Here is the schedule we are on:
Week 13: Tue 3, Wed 5, Thurs 3, Sat 7
Week 12: 3, 6, 3, 12
Week 11: 3, 6, 3, 13
Week 10: 3, 7, 4, 10
Week 9: 3, 7, 4, 15
Week 8: 4, 8, 4, 16
Week 7: 4, 8, 5, 12
Week 6: 4, 9, 5, 18
Week 5: 5, 9, 5, 14
Week 4: 5, 10, 5, 20
Week 3: 5, 8, 4, 12
Week 2: 4, 6, 3, 8
Week 1: 3, 4, 2,
Sunday, October 26th...26.2miles!!!

3 comments:

Marty said...

I'm impressed Kevin! You have my prayers. Must say it is tempting to go to DC to see you accomplish this. Wonder if I could convince Bob????

Alison said...

That is awesome! You guys are really going to enjoy that marathon. I thought I might be there to cheer you on, but I don't think I will be able to go. I will be praying for you guys and cheering you on from Houston.

Unknown said...

I remember that feeling when I hit double digits for the first time. It is awesome! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how the marathon goes!

Welcome to our new blog! We thought this would be a fun way to share our pictures and lives with family and friends. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy!
Katelin celebrated her first birthday at her grandparents' house in Round Rock. We grilled hamburgers and had cake and homemade ice cream.

Katelin's one! (April 2007)
We went to the Grand Canyon for our vacation this year. We stayed in Sedona, Arizona. The mule ride was great fun! We suggest everyone seeing the Grand Canyon at least once in a lifetime.

Sedona, Arizona

Trip to the Grand Canyon- May 2007

Ready for the mule ride : )
Summer is definitely here! Katelin loves the pool.

Pool fun