Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas 5

Christmas number 5...Mema and Pa's house in Seagraves, a place you wouldn't visit except for the love of family. Mema is awesome!! She woke up early every morning to cook a HEARTy breakfast...bacon AND sausage, gravy, biscuits, gravy, eggs, and GRAVY. Can you tell I LOVE my Mema's gravy. You just can't find any better. Thanks Mema!!!

Here is Meg and Katelin cooking Chocolate Meringue pie. Can you say mmmmmm....

Mema and Pa love their great-grand kids. I think there are about 11-12 of them now, but quickly expanding.

Bumps (from right to left) on the log: Hannah (my cousin Julie and Dell's daughter), Keslyn (my niece), Ryan(Julie and Dell's son...they are expecting another boy the same time Meg and I are), Kayden (my cousin Jason's son), Cami and Chelsie (my cousin Chris and Charla's daughters), and of course KK (that's what they all her at daycare, so now she and everyone else calls her that).
As you can see Katelin was having a rough time, but soon got over it when the presents were ready to open. Katlin got another, but different "Little People" house. I guess Katelin was nice this year too!!
Baby boy Flemmons also got away with some presents. My family is trying to influence him already with the Tech garb!!

No comments:

Welcome to our new blog! We thought this would be a fun way to share our pictures and lives with family and friends. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy!
Katelin celebrated her first birthday at her grandparents' house in Round Rock. We grilled hamburgers and had cake and homemade ice cream.

Katelin's one! (April 2007)
We went to the Grand Canyon for our vacation this year. We stayed in Sedona, Arizona. The mule ride was great fun! We suggest everyone seeing the Grand Canyon at least once in a lifetime.

Sedona, Arizona

Trip to the Grand Canyon- May 2007

Ready for the mule ride : )
Summer is definitely here! Katelin loves the pool.

Pool fun